Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo shoot


Hi all,

Starzia and I have had so much fun together today.:)

I made her a gorgeous pair of pj pants, which I am going to sell through our business. These were a mock up pair which Starzia is very happy to keep!!!!!

Then we went outside to have a photo shoot!!!

Starzia was such a professional and I must say a natural model.

We decided to market our clothing range in nature and also use the trees and the model to show off the paintings. (Also part of our business)

We love our "look" and hope you do too.
















Starzia says............

I enjoyed being a model and also being with my mom.
I love my new pants and they have a gorgeous flower and sequins on them.
When we were taking photo's it rained on us and made us laugh.



What made you laugh today???

Skye and Starz:)

No comments:

Post a Comment